Chris Alexander, refugee killer
23 hours ago
"The Age of the Earth has been a matter of interest to humans for millennia, and today still causes debate, particularly between young-Earth scientists, who see much evidence that the Earth is only about 6 thousand or so years old; and liberals, atheists and other misguided individuals who insist that Earth is somehow 4.5 billion years old. "Gotta love the apparently "conservative" dichotomy between Young-Earth "scientists" and "misguided individuals"!
"Behold the next Holocaust brought to you by Obama, Pelsoi, Reid and the DemoRAT party. Their camps will be hospices where you will be remanded to for your “end of life” care courtesy of Big Bro and Big Sis.
Welcome to 1930’s Germany. Obama “shovel ready” jobs will be those that come for you via their Gestapo or union goons to haul you off. Think not? Think Again! Always remember, the political class will ensure that they get the best health care available via We The People’s tax dollars. You, on the other hand, are expendable for the good of the state."
"Sudden Jihad Syndrome is a term coined by Daniel Pipes to describe Muslims that suddenly or unexpectedly turn against civilized, Western society and engage in acts of terror. Pipes has argued that due to this phenomenon all Muslims must be considered potential terrorists.
- John Allen Muhammad and Lee Malvo, the so-called Washington snipers. John Allen Muhammad was a Muslim convert, but some people allege that his motivations may not have been religious.
- Ali Hassan Abu Kamal, a Palestinian school teacher who engaged in a shooting rampage on top of the Empire State Building. He killed one and wounded six before taking his own life.
- Mohammed Reza Taheri-azar, an American Muslim born in Tehran who ran over students at the University of North Carolina to punish the United States. Taheri-azar was the first terrorist to be explicitly called an example of Sudden Jihad Syndrome by Daniel Pipes.
- Mujtaba Rabbani Jabbar who shot up a movie theater in Baltimore.
- Rashid Baz, a Lebanese can driver living in New York City who shot at a van full of Orthodox Jews. In a burst of political correctness, the FBI initially refused to label this act a terrorist act.
- Sulejman Talovic, a Bosnian Muslim, opened fire in a Salt Lake City mall, killing five poeple before being shot dead by police.
In another example of bias in Wikipedia, Wikipedia has refused to allow any article on this topic and even refused to let an editor work on a draft for a rewrite of the article."
"There is the set of unborn children who were aborted, about which striking conclusions can be drawn. Given the large and diverse number of elements of this set, it would likely include many who could surpass existing athletic and intellectual achievements. Indeed, many of the world records and Nobel Prize achievements recognized today would have been outdone by members of this set. "