Saturday, November 14, 2009

Thank you, Saskatchewan Healthcare Professionals.

Since bad anecdotes seem to be all the rage with a certain crowd, allow me to humbly supply an experience of my own.

After spending the week in the hands of Canadian healthcare, I'd like to express my gratitude to the many selfless, caring, and wonderful people that work tirelessly and thanklessly every day to bring comfort to their fellow sick and injured citizens.

My experience couldn't have been further from the tale that Shona Holmes has been peddling, and not once did I see or hear from anyone with remotely similar stories.

I'm not holding my breath for FOX News to call, nor for my humble thank-you to get international attention. But maybe if more people share their experiences, it might just shed some light on who the outliers are, their motives, and the agenda behind the attention being given to them.


No comments:

Post a Comment