Thursday, October 7, 2010

No, Christine O'Donnell... you're not me.


  • I don't think that evolution is a "myth".
  • I don't think that creationism should be taught in public schools.
  • I didn't make videos for MTV in the 90s telling teens that masturbation is "sinful" and that it gets in the way of god's plan.
  • I don't think homosexuality is an "identity disorder".
  • I don't think that researchers have been putting human brains in rats to experiment on them.
  • I don't believe in forcing women to carry rapists' fetuses to term or to put their lives at risk simply to satiate a my religious beliefs.
  • I don't have "classified information" regarding a plot by the People's Republic of China to take over the United States that I'm referencing in public, yet withholding all of the details of.
  • I paid my college tuition without the University having to sue me for it.
  • And finally, I don't care if you're a witch. In fact, that would be one of the lesser batshitcrazy aspects of your life.
I understand that TeaParty populism is the only card today's Republicans have left to play, but you're not me, Christine, and I'd bet there are a lot of others out there that you're not, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment