Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday Freeper Fun!*: The future will bring a night of forced gay sex, demanded by the Democrats!

"In the future all heterosexuals will have to submit to a night of gay sex to prove their loyalties to the ideals of tolerance and inclusiveness. The Democratic party will demand it. Joe Biden will demand it. Obama’s safe sex czar will demand it. If you don’t submit you will be fined and forced to buy an ornament of gay Jesus for the Christmas tree. "
*Since the fine conservative folks over at FreeRepublic forum provide such a never-ending stream of entertainment, I'm considering making this a regular feature here at ETP.


2 comments:

QueenBina said...

LOL...I wonder if this forced buttsecks extends to females as well. Or will the freepers simply think that's hawt, and want to watch?

Honestly, I haven't seen crapaganda this loopy since I read up on what the fundie-Mormon polygamists think is waiting for them out in the monogamous world of "Babylon".

Jeff Fecke said...

Funny, I always thought we liberals were stupid for being *against* rape. Thanks, freeper, for setting me *ahem* straight!

Post a Comment