Saturday, January 29, 2011

Weekly Podcast Roundup.

I'm going to be gradually adding to this section as I come across content that I find enjoyable and informative, so bear with me in the mean time.

As mentioned previously, here's the latest edition of "The Professional Left" from Driftglass and Blue Gal (who was kind enough to stop by here last week!), reviewing the State of the Union address and the various responses (including Palin's Sputnik stupidity)

As well, I've also started catching Slate's "Political Gabfest", of which the latest podcast can be found here, providing additional thoughts from the Gabfest crew on the SOTU, the responses, as well as some commentary on the Chicago mayoral race and the recent protests in Egypt, Tunisia and Lebanon.

Hope you enjoy, and if you have any regular podcasts that you enjoy and would like to see added to this space, please drop me a line!


No comments:

Post a Comment