Sunday, January 9, 2011

What's going to happen to "Don't Retreat. Reload", etc. ?

Will the new brand of Teabagger populist politicians suddenly have an epiphany of how utterly stupid, irresponsible, and dangerous that kind of violent populist rhetoric is, or will we now be witness to a grand "CYA" effort and attempt to play the persecution card in response to well-deserved criticism?

I know where I'd put my money.

Note: If the above seems inappropriately sarcastic, allow me to state that it's the most civil way that I can vent my frustration over the kind of dangerous revolutionary populist tripe that a certain stripe of politician has carelessly been employing in increased potency over the past few years with little heed to all the criticism and warnings about what effect it could yield.


No comments:

Post a Comment