Friday, February 18, 2011

Freeper Friday*

"I grew up in small town Missouri, my high school senior class (1963) only had 30 students, yes, I can proudly say that I graduated in the top 30 of my class.

To get to my point however. No one knew of any known homosexuals the whole time I was in school. There was one kid who seemed a little effeminate and we had our suspicions but he did go to the proms and dances with a girl.

Many years later, I found out that he was openly homosexual and living with another man in another state, I wasn’t shocked to learn of it but my point is that “back in the day”, queers had the good sense to shut up about it. I yearn for those days. "
*Many thanks to the fine conservative commentators over at FreeRepublic.com for providing an never-ending source of entertainment!


No comments:

Post a Comment